Decentralized organizations are more agile, more human, and a great performing. (see below the Master Class)
Transforming an organization to a decentralized one does not need to take years. Thanks to OpenSpace technology, we can have timeboxed transformation within 49+99 days.
There must be a real will and wish to do the transformation. Ernst Weichselbaum says, “Nothing can replace the will of an entrepreneur” (Das Wollen des Unternehmers ist durch nichts zu ersetzen).
If this is in place, then the success is very closed.
Many organizations struggle with transforming to genuinely decentralized, agile organization. It has three main reasons:
- Agile is considered for some departments or areas to implement a product. They do the transformation only on those levels and still do not get the expected benefits at organizational level.
- Agile transformation is done for all departments, but resisting behavior is being observed. Transformation fails because not all employees were invited to work on the transformation and it is perceived as “imposed” transformation.
- Even if everyone is involved in the agile transformation, outstanding performance and employee engagement weak because agile principles were not designed for a decentralized organization. Consequently, some old-style command-and-control survive the transformation and hinders the agility systemically.
More agile, more human, and great performing decentralized organization using agile principles must be embedded in BetaCodex® principles, where it can flourish!
Here is how we do the transformation:
- Invite everyone;
- Design the decentralized organization of the future within Agile and BetaCodex® principles
- In a timebox.
There is no need to have tons of consultants and coaches working for years because “In each organization, there is a better one” (In jedem Unternehmen steckt ein besseres), as Ernst Weichselbaum says.
Transformation is with the employees for the employees.
We are offering Master Class sessions on Decentralized Organization (Agile in BetaCodex®).
Who should join?
Leaders, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Facilitators, and Team members aiming for great performing organizations should join this Master Class.
Attention: you will need 3-5 hours of preparation to read materials and watch videos and films. It is neither pure training nor a workshop, and it is a Master Class session.
What will you get?
At the end of the session,
- You will learn the theory and the practical examples behind Agile and BetaCodex® principles.
- You will see the organization as a system in which agility can be powerful, namely within an organization working within BetaCodex® principles.
- You will learn powerful coaching and facilitation techniques, which you can apply just after the session.
- Of course, you will get access to our tools to measure the organizational agility capabilities and team effectiveness tools,
- and certification of the “Decentralized Organization – Agile in BetaCodex® Master Class by ID “.
It is limited to 9 participants.
Duration: 16hours in total, 4 sessions á 4 hours in 4 days within two weeks between 15:00-19:00 Berlin time.
Master Class, online, Zoom, Miro/Mural.
Language: We offer it in english and Deutsch.
Register here by indicating the session or ask for an advisory service.